Goldfish was founded to rebuild trust between companies and agencies. We’re recruiting a PPC and Paid Marketing Manager in London to join us on mission.
For too long agencies have been mistrusted and unliked – we’re changing that at Goldfish. We’re building the teams of the future to partner with ambitious ecommerce businesses who want to start, grow or change.
Goldfish are a full service agency specialising in ecommerce. Our clients come to Goldfish to hire high performing teams across digital, data and marketing.
Joining as a PPC and Paid Marketing Manager in London, you will be responsible for building and managing a Digital and Performance Marketing team, who are hired by our clients to manage and optimise paid campaigns which deliver return on investment and transparent reporting.
This role is well suited to a driven self-starter, who uses data and evidence to ruthlessly interrogate the details to make informed decisions.
Goldfish are a data and tech-driven company, but remain human at heart, and all our teams are encouraged to use their own personal experience to solve complex business problems.
As PPC and Paid Marketing Manager in London you will manage a small marketing team and number of freelancers, and report directly to the CEO
- Build and manage a team of digital paid marketing specialists with skills in performance marketing, PPC, paid social media and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Write evidence-based digital and performance marketing proposals for new clients which put ROI and growth of their ecommerce businesses first
- Present proposals to clients and answer technical questions in a way they understand
- Keyword and competitor analysis
- Create and report on paid search campaigns across Google, Bing,
- Create and report on paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Google Shopping and other channels
- Manage client budgets for digital advertising
- Uncover insights and produce reports for clients to improve KPIs
- Work directly with clients, building trust and growing relationships
- Working on multiple client accounts
Who we’re looking for
- 3 years of experience in managing paid campaigns with demonstrable results
- Experience working in an agency with clients, owning accounts and executing paid marketing strategies,
- Experience managing paid campaigns for ecommerce clients
- A seasoned marketer who keeps up to date with industry trends and emerging channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Avid sense of detail, obsessed with quality and results
- Has demonstrable experience with ecommerce technology, sales and marketing platforms
- Someone who is a natural problem-solver, and is naturally drawn to provide solutions
- Fully remote
- Training budget for career development
- We’re growing – fast – so lots of opportunities for career progression
- Flexible hours
£37-45k based on experience
How we hire
Goldfish is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.